Welcome! I’m Sarah – a self-professed homebody – and I help working women and busy moms simplify homemaking. What is “homemaking?”
- Home organization
- Home design and decor tips
- Homemade recipes and beauty products
- Decluttering tips and cleaning tricks for the home
- Hosting and hospitality ideas when people come to your home
- Working from home ideas
- Strengthening friendships and marriage (home is where the heart is)
- #Momlife (from home, where else?)
- Cultivating a stronger faith with God from home
- ….and on rare occasion, even getting out of the home to get a change in perspective.
I’m originally from Buffalo, NY but now live in Washington, D.C. with my husband, baby girl named Penelope, and a cat named Squeakers.
I’d love to hear from you! Send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professionally, I worked in the Communications/media world for 12 years doing everything from reporting from the G20 Summit to working for several Members of Congress writing op-eds and speeches, setting up interviews, and running their social media platforms. That is until January 3, 2019 when I became a full time stay-at-home mom.
Occasionally I also write for Her View From Home.
Interested in working with me? I’d love to collaborate on a project! Just shoot me an email at email@example.com with your idea or to ask for my media kit. Happy homemaking.